Tools and training to help remote workers stay well and productive.
Working remotely can be challenging. The home environment has few boundaries and work can easily blend into home life, affecting employee physical and mental health. Sometimes flexible working arrangements are temporary – for example during the current Coronavirus outbreak – whereas many employees work flexibly or remotely for most of their careers.
This training program equips employees with specific skills and knowledge to make the remote working experience safer and more productive. In it, we explore environmental factors, technology, lifestyle, mindset and specific skills that improve the remote working for all stakeholders.
6 keys to remote working success
Delivered digitally, the course is an uplifting and enriching experience that demonstrates the employer’s commitment to team wellbeing.
|Program name||Wellbeing for Remote Teams|
|Time required||3 hours (webinar + self-assessment and videos)|
1 hour (webinar only)
|Technology required||Web browser (mobile app coming soon)|
|Availability||For teams of 20+ employees|
- My work environment
- Daily rhythm
- Staying focused
- Energy and rejuvenation
- Rest and recovery
- Communication protocols
- Mindset and attitude
- Technology optimisation
- Getting support
- Create a healthy workspace
- Structuring the day effectively
- Eliminate distractions and get in the flow zone
- Micro-breaks, movement and lifestyle
- Creating boundaries and improving sleep
- Remote working etiquette and strong relationships
- Developing a growth mindset and being agile
- Getting the most out of tools and technology
- Understand you’re not alone – there are plenty of resources to help you along the journey
A self-paced program, available on-demand and anytime
The full training experience includes a virtual session plus access to our self-assessment and video series. Together these provide participants with an in-depth understanding of their own wellbeing and how to get the most out of their remote working experience.
Remote working assessment and videos
Our training content is delivered via our proprietary chatbot. The rich, conversational learning interface allows employees to embark on guided journeys to improve their overall health and wellbeing. Each experience with the Learnbot is different and a transcript of the session is optionally emailed to the user for future reference. Included in the learning experience are over 20 videos recorded by our founder, Bradley Hook, along with links to a range of quality resources.
We believe learning should be self-directed, available in micro formats and dynamically responsive to user requirements.
Virtual training sessions
In addition to the Learnbot training, we also offer virtual training sessions where participants can engage with a facilitator in real-time, while deep-diving into topics of relevance. The process is easy:
- Book a webinar session
- We send you a Zoom link, comms materials and a brochure for you to distribute to your team
- Note: we can use your preferred video conferencing software if preferred
- Run the session
- Send a session recording for you to archive or place on your intranet